Tuesday 27 October 2015

OUGD404 - study task 0 - Colour relativity

This study task on colour relativity was set to increase my understanding of colour theory. We were first asked to note our least favourite colour, mine being bright orange as I don't believe it works with many colours. We were then to reference the Pantone colour guides and pick another colour that would work alongside my original colour, orange and black to represent the colour scheme of a children's book.

The Pantone colours I chose were _____ and _______ . Although orange is a colour I usually stay clear from unless coupled with primary colours: red and yellow I found it works well with the purple shade _______ due to it's blue undertones to convey a halloween theme. When added to _______ black this message becomes more clear and works well as a colour theme for a children's book.


No comments:

Post a Comment