Sunday 5 February 2017

OUDG503 - Gilly cuts business card

I wanted to stay true to the Gilly cuts identity by using the gold, white and black colour scheme. Using Gill Sans throughout will also be used as this was chosen towards the beginning of the brief. I sketched a number of different business card layouts that I felt would work appropriately for both my client and his target audience. These sketches moved quickly onto illustrator so I could show a critique my progress for opinions and feedback.


The crit group found the first portrait design to be more unique and memorable making it more appropriate than the second, landscape design. This would also work well with the second portrait leaflet design I created for this brief however this wasn't the design my client had chosen so decided to develop both ideas before bringing it to him for further feedback.


No comments:

Post a Comment