Monday 9 January 2017

OUGd504 - Final Video


I talked to Simon about my app once the design was finalised and was navigable using Adobe XD. We discussed how my app may be difficult to understand without added annotations but also found that they weren’t necessary.
This conversation led me to bring my video into Adobe After Effects where I would be able to add text, audio track and the Monotype logo into the final video.




Past experience with After Effects during the workshops earlier in the term meant I was confident enough to make my video quickly and to a good level. I added text in different places in the video that I felt may need explaining. For this I used Malabar Bold, a typeface I found that was used consistently on Monotype's website. I also wanted to add an audio file suitable for the work produced. After looking through a number of instrumentals I decided to use the beat from Spaceship by Kanye West which was successful in bringing my final video together.

No comments:

Post a Comment