Thursday 12 January 2017

OUGD503 - Gilly Cuts brief

Recently I took on some client work where I was to produce an identity for a new mobile hairdressing business. This project included the design of further media so I decided to sit down with my client so I could work out my brief and his ideas so far. From this I found that:

I was to produce an identity for my client that portrayed their business as being professional and formal yet affordable. This brief will also focus on students as the target audience however I must still attract a wider group of people so the business is not limited. Identifying what this audience will want is essential for the production of a successful final resolution. I will explore this through research

This brief will test my communication with the client as it is essential I can receive his opinion and feedback. Although I have been asked for a number of set deliverables, I also have the opportunity to push the project and explore the brief further.

I have been asked to produce:

a logo,

business card,

informative publication/lookbook,

and flyer

however have also been asked to look at additions to the brief such as social media and possibly a website.

My next step will be to research the appropriate for the progression in my project.


No comments:

Post a Comment