Thursday 12 January 2017

OUGD503 - Gilly Cuts Time plan

Our uni calendar shows that I have a two week period for independent study. Within this time I want to prioritise this project and try to get it near completion. I have decided to plan my first week to help me start my work for the brief.

Monday
First ideas for logo,
look at different colour schemes and fonts,
initial sketches for different media

Tuesday
Meet with client for feedback,
develop ideas based on feedback,
choose typefaces, colours etc,
start mocking up different media such as business card and flyer

Thursday
Critique with uni peers for further feedback,
develop ideas based on feedback,
experiment with social media ideas based on chosen identity,

Friday 
Finish business card and flyer and prepare for print on weekend,
work on social media aspect,


No comments:

Post a Comment