Friday 13 January 2017

OUGD503 - Gilly Cuts audience research

I wanted to find branding examples for a target audience similar to my own which is both men and women however I will focus mostly on students. I looked for simplistic yet formal branding similar to what I hope to create. Rather than noting down features, I want to use this blog post as a mood board in order to help inform my own experimentation and practice.

Headrow House








Printworks

The new identity for the London event space, Printworks has recently been given a transformation by Leeds based graphic design studio, Only. This bold design uses block lettering placed around an invisible spherical tube in different ways, mimicking that of the printing press previously in use at its location. This clever link is something that could help inspire the identity for this hairdressing branding. 




No comments:

Post a Comment