Monday 15 May 2017

OUGD505 - Studio Brief 02 - Time Plan

Over the Easter break I unfortunately broke my hand which in turn impeded my work as I struggled to write and type. Although I could have had an extension for OUGD505, I decided that I wanted to finish this module on the same deadlines as my peers. I therefore produced a time plan so I could make sure I my submission was on time and to the best of my ability. I did this a week and a half before submission as this is the time I gave myself for the project.

Monday
Poster research
Start sketching ideas

Tuesday 
Guerrilla marketing research
Choose three ideas to progress with

Wednesday
Poster experimentation and development
Critique

Thursday
Production of posters (illustrator)

Friday
Final Critique

Monday
Create mock ups for campaign

Tuesday
Finish blogs and start design blogs

Wednesday
Finish off project


No comments:

Post a Comment