Sunday 29 April 2018

OUGD603 - Casper Tapes - Print

I will digital print this poster as this is easier for distribution however it may also work well screen printed or printed using a Risograph due to there only being two colours and no shading. This would also link well with the hand made ideas the work revolves around however, these processes are more suitable to long print runs so for submission it won't be appropriate however, will work better for the final release.

I have decided to print on GF Smith Colourplan paper. At ____ gsm, the inner sleeve is durable and suitable for removing and reading by the user. I wanted to use coloured paper and match this as best as I could with the colour pink Jack chose to use consistently through the project. This coloured paper will be used instead of printing the correct pink so the ink doesn't appear streaky or off colour. My results are seen below:


No comments:

Post a Comment