Tuesday 8 November 2016

OUGD504 - critique

I decided to gather with some of my course mates for a critique as I needed help with a number of my design decisions. One of the first things I asked opinions about was my first page as I was unsure of text and image placement. This is also one of my main pages to include type and so got guidance on which would be the most appropriate typeface to use. The group reassured my own choices helping me to overcome the issue.

The last thing I asked my peers was what size would work best for my book. Although the group was split, I decided to work with the size 190mm x 240mm over A5 because of its unique qualities working with my bespoke ideas. They also added that it was important that I created mock ups so I could create my book as successfully as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment