Monday 7 November 2016

OUGD504 - Time Plan

As the work is starting to build up this semester, I feel it is important that I plan my time well. My first deadline for this project will be 26th October . This is a deadline I have set myself to finish the design of my publication as this is the date I have reserved in the print room. Because of this, it is important that I stick to my time plan so I am able to finish my editorial without running out of time. My second deadline for my book comes at the end of the brief on the 4th November. This is when I must have my whole project completed. I have decided to noted down the design decisions and different parts of production I have left to complete. 

Wireframes

Mock ups

developed ideas

Elements within the app such as icons and features

Creating my app on XD

Final Video

Evaluation

No comments:

Post a Comment