Tuesday 8 November 2016

OUGD504 - layout experiments

There are a number of layout options available for my publication in order for it to be justified as a photo book. Minimal photo placements coupled with little body text is best suited to attract my target audience. Despite this, it is essential that I include enough information to explain the content of my book. Experimental sketches are imperative to creating a successful layout. 




I started by looked at my informative first page as this would be one of the main pages containing text. I experimented with a number of ideas which were influenced by my research on layouts. 

I sketched layouts that contained only landscape images on double page spreads as this will make up most of my publication. I feel I  

My numbers were placed in different places on the page during this experimentation however found they worked well on the left bottom of each spread as they naturally lead the eye from left to right. I placed them below to see how they would look on screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment