Monday 7 November 2016

OUGD504 - Holiday task

Before the holidays, we were asked to compile a number of photos that explored type in a specific location. This A-Z should include letter forms I found interesting and unique for use within a project at the start of term.

As I was visiting Barcelona over the holidays, I decided to base this project here. I wanted my photos to stand out from other people's responses to the task so used a 35mm film camera to capture the typography I found.

Unfortunately, as film developing can be unpredictable and there was no way to look back through photos, there was a chance that I would miss letters. I therefore decided to find multiple examples of each letter. This would also give me a choice of what photos I could use in the new brief.

My collection of photos can be seen below with a small summary of each image.











No comments:

Post a Comment